Our pricing is transparent and takes into account important aspects needed to delivery large goods.
- Trip charges - For example, if we've to deliver a double bed within 10 kms, then trip charges will be Rs 599 for first 5 kms, then Rs 40 per km for the next 5 kms, i.e. Rs 799.
- Waiting charges - We provide 30 minutes of free waiting time at pickup & delivery location. In case pickup or delivery task takes more than 30 minutes (including loading/unloading), then additional charges of Rs 6 per minute will be applicable.
- Lifting charges -If we've to lift a large item from 3rd floor (service lift not available) to 4th floor (service lift available), then total chargable floors will be only 3 (3 floors at pickup location + 0 floors at delivery location due to service lift availability), hence additional lifting charge of Rs 300.
- Addition pickup/delivery location - For example, if we pickup 4 mattresses from one location and deliver it to 4 different locations each at ground floor, i.e. 3 additional delivery points. Lets say if the vehicle runs for 15 kms. Total charges will be Rs 599 + Rs 40*(15-5) + Rs 150 * 3 = Rs 1449.
- Assembly/Dismantling charges - If you need assembly/dimantling of furniture, additional charges of Rs 150 for each assembly & dismantling task.
Currently our services are available in Bangalore, Hyderabad & Chennai. We will soon be launching in other cities. Do reach out to us on email@example.com if you want to discuss more with us.
The above pricing works for 2 small or medium or large items. If you have more than 2 items to be delivered from same pickup to the same delivery location, then loading/unloading of extra items will be charged separately. For example, delivery charges for 4 double bed mattresses from 1st floor to 1st floor for 10 kms distance will be - Rs 799 for trip charges + Free loading/unloading of 2 mattresses + Rs 200 for loading/unloading of 2 extra mattresses.
The charges mentioned above are applicable to Urban Bangalore, however, for Rural Bangalore the charges will be 50% extra. For example, deliveries to Chikkaballapur, Bidadi, Hoskote, Devanahalli will incur extra charges of 50% of one-way.
Loading/Unloading of items heavier than 100 kg will incur a cost of Rs 1 per 1 kg per floor. For example, a heavy wardrobe of approx 500 kg will incur an extra cost of Rs 400 per floor in addition to above mentioned charges. If these goods need extra labor, then we request customers to arrange for the same separately. CityXfer can also arrange for an additional labor at Rs 300 per delivery task.
If goods cannot be taken through stairs, then we request our customers to arrange the lifting themselves. Typically in such cases equipments like ropes, ladders & more labor (typically 4) are required.